Submissions are opened from July 18 to September 18, 2017.
- The first edition of COLORS: Cinema + Diversity festival is organized by the production companies Gesto de Cinema and Processo Multiartes, with resources from the brasilian found n° 020/15 – Mecenato Subsidiado da Fundação Cultural de Curitiba. The festival will take place at Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, from October 31 to November 4, 2017.
- The festival will held competitive and non-competitive categories of short and feature films, to be announced together with the festival program.
- The festival’s submission is open to short films and feature films up from 2015, of all genres and formats. The programmers will consider short filmes those with a duration of up to 25 minutes And feature films those up to 59 minutes or longer.
- The festival reserves the right to invite non-competitive films, for which there are no restrictions of duration and / or year of production, to non-registered films.
- The result of selected films for COLORS: Cinema + Diversity will be announced after October 5, 2017.
- Entries must be made by the filmmakers, producers or legal responsables of the films exclusively via the FilmFreeway platform, at the address https://filmfreeway.com/festival/letscolors, between July 18 and September 18, 2017.
- Copies must be submitted online via the FilmFreeway platform.
- There are no submission fees.
- When not spoken in Portuguese, films must have English subtitles.
- For registration purposes, work-in-progress movies will be accepted.
- Screening material must be sent only online, and should arrive at the festival by October 18, 2017. Selected films will be screened in FullHD (.MOV or .MP4 extension, Apple ProRes or H.264 codec).
- The festival is not responsable for the sending and returning costs of exhibition copies.
- The event reserves the right to use images and excerpts of up to 90 seconds of the selected films for promotional purpose.
- No screening fees or exhibition rights will be paid for the selected films.
- The decisions of the curators committee will be decisive and indisputable.
1. The films of competitive sections will be copeting for the following awards:
– Jury Award for feature film;
– Jury Award for short film;
– Audience Award for feature film;
– Audience Award for short film; and
– Special Jury Award.
V. Final Considerations
- Once enrolled and selected, the film cannot be withdrawn from the festival program.
- The person or legal entity, by submitting the film to the Festival, declared to be in accordance with this regulation and authorized to compromise the film in public exhibitions.
- The cases not foreseen by this regulation will be evaluated by the organization of the festival, being its sovereign decision.
- In case of doubts or problems with registration, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org